Another favourite, this essential oil powerhouse is cold pressed from rinds to
preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is known as a powerful
aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser and can be used to complement many other oils.
Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood.
It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a mon-toxic cleaning booster.
Lemon Essential Oil Tips
•Add 10-15 drops of lemon essential oil to a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out
carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
• Place a few drops of your favorite citrus essential oil on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator to help
• Use 1-2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease, adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
• Combine 2-3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize
• Place a drop of lemon essential oil on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil
• Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells.
• Add lemon essential oil to your morning tea or breakfast shake for a refreshing pick-me-up.
Back to Top